Friday, April 2, 2010

Confessions of a Neophyte: Spring 2010

Neophyte that I am, I have a few self-made rules for blogging that I will attempt to follow:

1. I will talk about myself as little as reasonably possible

2. I will never apologize for the length of time it takes to publish blog posting

3. I will keep things as brief and to the point as possible

4. I will spread joy and flamboyantly healthy ideas


That said, here is a bit more context to Vibrant Fare:

If I were to define myself by my passions (what other way is there?) I can be described as a Vegan Chef, Blogger, and Yogi. However I do not make money at any of these things right now. I am broke. I live in Vancouver. And my life is fabulous.

I like to eat well, help build community, and enjoy all the good things in life. Despite being broke.

Although situations such as mine demand a massive amount of creativity, charm and ingenuity, partaking in everything you enjoy on a budget is absolutely possible. It just requires some restructuring.

I am surrounded by people whose creativity and spark light my way. This blog is a love letter to them, and to you.

Thanks for stopping by. xox


Yours truly, lying on the kitchen floor, contemplating the future.

No comments: